30th Reunion Concert
Please contact Austin Wesevich (email@example.com) with any questions about the weekend's events or concerns regarding payment.
$80 for the weekend (covers Friday cocktails, Saturday lunch, and post-concert banquet)
$60 for the weekend IF a recent graduate (class of 2010-2014)
**Please contact Austin for optional guest package pricing
If you would like to order a commemorative 30th Anniversary Piker Bowtie for an additional $25, please enter your email address here. You will receive them upon arrival in St. Louis!
Click Here to Register
Friday, March 27
8:00 PM - Cocktail Mixer
Join us in McMillan Cafe for wine, beer, and light hors d'oeuvres to catch-up with old friends and meet new ones.
Saturday, March 28
10:00 AM - Rehearsals
Please join us in the 560 Trinity Music Building for a day of rehearsals to prepare for the evening's concert.
1:00 PM - Lunch
Boxed lunches will be delivered to the 560 Music Building to allow us to continue rehearsing.
6:30 PM - Reunion Concert
Perform a couple songs each and listen to other generations of Pikers share their musical prowess. Admission is free for all.
8:00 PM - Banquet
Relive old Piker memories over a delicious Italian feast. This is the culmination of all things Piker.
Sunday, March 29
11:00 AM - Brunch
We have reserved College Hall on the South 40 for those brave enough to wake up for all-you-can eat brunch at Bear's Den. Wristbands can be purchased on-site for $12 with credit card.
Sheraton Clayton Plaza - 7730 Bonhomme Ave
- Online Reservations
- Make reservations online through link above.
- $127 for traditional room; 20 room block.
- Book by February 25th.
- Complimentary airport shuttle service, fitness enter, pool, and internet, $7 parking.
The Chesire - 6300 Clayton Rd
- Call 314-647-7300 for reservations (reference "The Pikers block" or reference number 97067)
- $139 for Deluxe Kings, $139 for Deluxe Double Queens
- Book by March 6th.
- Complimentary continental breakfast and wifi, $7 per day self-perking, $14 per day valet parking.
The Knight Center - on campus
- Call 866-933-9400 for reservations (reference The Pikers)
- $109 for Single Queen; 20 room block.
- Book by March 6th.
- Complimentary breakfast and snack pantry, parking free on weekends.
The Ritz-Carlton - 100 Carondelet Plaza
- Online Reservations (Group code PIKPIKA) or call 1-800-960-7056 (Pikers).
- $199 for Deluxe room; 10 room block.
- Book by March 2nd.
Contact | Washington University in St. Louis | Admissions